Looking for golden colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finduszip
  • 13 comments
  • 787 views
Messages
938
Norway
Ålesund, M&R, Norway
Messages
Finduszip
I want to trade golden colors. Most wanted is the Gold Chrome and Lexus Crystal Gold. But im looking for every type of golden color to paint some of my cars. Just message me on the forums what color you have and what you want in return. :)
 
Do you have any NASCAR? I can send 5 gold chromes.
 
Hello there, I'll trade light matte silver or light matte green for gold chromes. I have 5.
 
What are you willing to trade for 2 gold chromes?
 
Hello there, I'll trade light matte silver or light matte green for gold chromes. I have 5.
Sorry, dont have green, but could you trade 1 chrome for Matte Light Silver?
 
I've got Silica Gold, Sage Gold, Singapore Gold, Tawny Gold Metallic and Olympic Gold Metallic (x2). I would be interested in chrome paints in trade
 
I've got Silica Gold, Sage Gold, Singapore Gold, Tawny Gold Metallic and Olympic Gold Metallic (x2). I would be interested in chrome paints in trade

Problem is that I dont have any chrome colors.
 
Please send FR to CeruleoF150 and genuino_67.
I will send you 5 silver chromes and 5 gold chromes. On the house:)
 
What could you give me in a trade then? :)
Look at my garage. It only includes my Premium cars so far, though.
 
Please send FR to CeruleoF150 and genuino_67.
I will send you 5 silver chromes and 5 gold chromes. On the house:)

👍 the man
 
Look at my garage. It only includes my Premium cars so far, though.

How does the Elise RM '96 for 5 of those gold paints sound like? :D
 
How does the Elise RM '96 for 5 of those gold paints sound like? :D
We got a deal. I can trade tomorrow.
 
Back