Looking for good car

  • Thread starter Thread starter turtles
  • 4 comments
  • 573 views
Messages
6
Messages
Lighting_storm1
I am round about the part of the historic championship of expert. I have completed most races in extreme but I need a good car for historic championship :) that I can buy for under 5mil

Thanks,
turtles
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You can borrow my three 20mil historic cars if you want psn jkt008
 
I'm sure the Toyota 7 race car shows up in the ucd for under c.5 mil and should easily beat the comp.
 
You can also borrow my toyota 7 race car or you can win one from like the wind b spec
 
The Camaro Z28 RM and Dodge Challenger R/T 70 RM are both capable of it (maxed, racing softs), and are available from the New Car Dealerships (the expense is all in the race mod and parts). No waiting! The Challenger is more powerful, but slightly less wieldy.

I did it tonight with both of them (once to do it for my GTP account, and once more just to check the other car out); I did get pretty decent starting grids, though (the Toyota 7 wasn't at the front for Deep Forest, the 2J wasn't for Monaco).

There are good tunes available in the tuning forum for both cars, but I didn't need much other than ~ 290kph top speed at DF, 260 or so at Cote, bumped front Aero to 20, LSD to 15/20/10 as a guess, added some camber.

I originally did it with the Corvette '63 Race car (UCD, ~750000); the GT40 69 Race Car is also well capable (and winnable at B-Spec level 28, Indy 500). I gather some folks have had success with the Lamborghini Countach, fully modded and well driven, which is winnable much earlier.

None of these cars will help Bob, of course, but that question is well documented over in the B-Spec forum. jkt is correct about winning the Toyota 7, importantly.
 
Back