Looking for good swap combos?

Australia
Merrylands, NSW
MR_LIFE_TAKER
Ive started to make hacked drag cars by swapping parts but my swap combos are pretty slow (for a hacked car). I'm wondering if anyone can post some drag swap combos that are REALISTIC and fast. I also need the time for the combo. I'd appreciate it if you give me a combo that times 6.5-7.5 seconds. Heres what I want
Chassis
Engine
Drivetrain and lsd
Power

Last edited:
Ive started to make hacked drag cars by swapping parts but my swap combos are pretty slow (for a hacked car). I'm wondering if anyone can post some drag swap combos that are REALISTIC and fast. I also need the time for the combo. I'd appreciate it if you give me a combo that times 6.5-7.5 seconds. Heres what I want
Chassis
Engine
Drivetrain and lsd
Power

You will not get any car to hit 6.5-7.5's running just swaps. You have to do a little more for those times:sly:

All you need is power and AWD, my AMS Alpha Omega replica did 7.9 sec quarter mile, just like the real one.

Also made Camaro RM with 427 V8 and single giant turbo - 2200+HP, single speed box, 8.6 secs quarter mile on a basic tune.

Usually a good engine swap and enough power is all you need.

All you need is power and AWD, my AMS Alpha Omega replica did 7.9 sec quarter mile, just like the real one.

Also made Camaro RM with 427 V8 and single giant turbo - 2200+HP, single speed box, 8.6 secs quarter mile on a basic tune.

Usually a good engine swap and enough power is all you need.

I have a Z28 Camaro with 1.200RWHP Twin Charged. No Turbo Lag :dopey:

4 banger veyron:) pretty fast. O_o

Wouldn't be surprised if someone has made this already.
I got me a samba with a srt4 power plant pushing 1200+ ponies.
She gets down the strip pretty well.

@ OP, try the FGT chassis on the SVT Ford ute, wack in a Ford NASCAR motor and 4wd drivetrain & you'll easily run under a 7.5

Last edited:
Back