Looking For GT Sport EU Qualifying Time PSN Adds

• Thread starter TJC_69
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
UK
YT__TJCGAMING
Hey all! I'm looking for Dr.B and Dr.A players to add for Sport Mode qualifying times. Has to be EU region only unfortunately as the other regions don't show up in your friends qualifying times, sadly.

My K speed is 70, 29K DR, and i'm using DS4. On average I range from 1.5% to 2.5% away from the top EU time set. I'm looking for similar ranged players to see how my times stack up, plus push me to achieve more speed!

PSN = TJC_69

Thanks in advance and hope you're all doing great today.

No worries. I'll hopefully get a bit of time to set a Q time around Suzuka tomorrow evening. Going by my current time on the Canadian account, I should end up around 500-600th EMEA.

Awesome! My times are done for this week. Just B and C. I've been waiting for Kudos to update next weeks races but they are late with the info on them.

Hey all! I'm looking for Dr.B and Dr.A players to add for Sport Mode qualifying times. Has to be EU region only unfortunately as the other regions don't show up in your friends qualifying times, sadly.

My K speed is 70, 29K DR, and i'm using DS4. On average I range from 1.5% to 2.5% away from the top EU time set. I'm looking for similar ranged players to see how my times stack up, plus push me to achieve more speed!

PSN = TJC_69

Thanks in advance and hope you're all doing great today.

Nice one! I’ll add you when I log on tomorrow.

Back