Looking for GT4 racers in SE Michigan area

  • Thread starter Thread starter huntervf
  • 5 comments
  • 611 views
Messages
58
Hey all,

Been lurking for awhile but I finally decided to get a little more involved in the GT 'verse :) I'm playing GT4 via DFP and a custom built cockpit :)

I know this is a worldwide audience, but I'm hoping to find some more local GT4 players to have some LAN racing and endurance runs. Ever since GT4 came out I wanted to run the 24 hour races the way they were meant to be run; straight through with a team of drivers :cool:

Any GT4 players here from the southeast Michigan USA area? 👍
 
I'm in Western Michigan :) (Grand Rapids).
 
West MI is my old stomping grounds; Kalamazoo to be exact :thumb:

Now I'm in Hartland, about 30 miles south of Flint. :cool:
 
Check out the Google GT4 frappr.

GT4 Players

Good luck!

MasterGT
 
any gt4 players in California? more specific Stockton C.A i live in weston ranch btw and i know it sounds country but its not lol well yea i need some competition
 
Back