Looking for GTA 370z

  • Thread starter Thread starter dgar
  • 13 comments
  • 779 views
Messages
384
Messages
handro310
Really like this car I'm willing to trade anything so just let me know what you want for this car
 
HI! i Have a yellow one, it's 0/0/0 , i'd like to have your tommykaira zzII , let me know if its ok :)
 
HI! i Have a yellow one, it's 0/0/0 , i'd like to have your tommykaira zzII , let me know if its ok :)

Its fully tuned does it matter
 
got a level 12 ticket?
 
I'll do a level 12 or 06/07 ticket, for my Black 370z (a) 0/0/0.

Or I have a few Tuned 370z(a).

You know how too find me :sly:
 
unfortunately i dont have a level 12 ticket or a 06/07 either
 
I have a yellow one and a blue one but don't have an open slot till the 1st of next month. If you can wait till then I'll trade you a FTO for it
 
Do you have any tickets to trade ?? If so which ones ??
 
I have a yellow one and a blue one but don't have an open slot till the 1st of next month. If you can wait till then I'll trade you a FTO for it

yeah i can wait
 
ill take the blue one
 
ill take the blue one

Hey, still got that other blue one ??

Wanna do your 69 B-day.. For my Black or Blue 0/0/0 370z(a)

Anytimes fine, Just send the Ticket and tell me which car to send..

You know I'm easy :sly:
 
Hey, still got that other blue one ??

Wanna do your 69 B-day.. For my Black or Blue 0/0/0 370z(a)

Anytimes fine, Just send the Ticket and tell me which car to send..

You know I'm easy :sly:

alright
 
Back