Looking for Gunmetal Grey or Midnight Blue X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter LikeMike
  • 14 comments
  • 720 views
Messages
26
Messages
wrldtraveler
I'd like to trade for a colored X1 tonight. (pref. low mileage gunmetal gray or midnight blue if possible)

Have many cars to offer including:

Tickets 17, 21
X2010 vettel (0 miles)
X2010 carbon
X2010 purple
X2010 green
X2010 light blue (0 mi)
Ferrari F10 (0 mi)
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car (0 mi)
Ferrari F40
BMW McLaren F1
Cadillac Cien Concept
Lexus IS F Racing Concept (0 mi)
GT by Citroen Race Car (0 mi)
Mercedes Sauber
Nissan R89C Race Car
Nissan Fairlady Concept Race Car
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R
Ford GT40 Race Car 69
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car
Toyota 7 Race Car 70
Toyota GT-One (0 mi)
Toyota Minolta
Shelly Cobra (0 mi)
FGT (green or blue)
Amemiya Asparadrink
and more!!

PSN: wrldtraveler
 
I have 0 mile gunmetal gray for your 0 mile light blue
 
Ok, let's do it. Please add PSN: wrldtraveler
I can send in a little less than two hrs (finishing up endurance race now)
 
Adding now. Let me know when you are ready.
 
Sounds good. Anyone have the midnight blue?
 
About to send now. Please send to my other acct. I added you.
 
For sure. Good trade.

Anyone have the midnight blue X1?
 
What do u want for ur Gt-One? Any X1 colour in 0 miles ready to trade now except 1,2,15 (slot used already)
 
Sounds good nuuska. I'll add you
 
Nuuska, I sent the light blue. Good trade dude.
 
Marco, do you have silver, orange, or raspberry??
 
Mike, car received, thanks for smooth trade
 
Back