Far right on XMB menu. One or two down. Add friend. Type in his name. Looks like his underscored name would probably be his PSN ID. Don't think it gives suggestion as you type like GTP does.
Far right on XMB menu. One or two down. Add friend. Type in his name. Looks like his underscored name would probably be his PSN ID. Don't think it gives suggestion as you type like GTP does.
When you turn on your PS3 and and press yes to your one or many accounts (Cagiva Man) The main PS3 menu (XMB) Far right. Wait for sign in and go to add friend. Type in hopefully his hattori TV ID. What @grog said accompanying said friend request. Sorry if English is not your first language, more instruction can be given. Have you commented on his latest youtube video or asked for his PSN to add him and introduce yourself (you are a gentleman racer aren't you?)I see he has 255 subscribers so he should be approachable. I bet he's on here somewhere, maybe ask mod to move this to online racing section?
Edit: he sounded Italian or something the 2 secs I saw of a SLS Spa vid. I would find like minded racers in that section anyway, unless your looking to youtube in conjunction with him explicitly.