(Looking for help) Want to complete my car collection

• Thread starter Rue
  • 14 comments

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
Hi fellow FM2 fans. I've just got back onto XBL after months of network issues and am so enjoying all the great games that are out now, even as I type I'm having Fallout 3 withdrawl symptoms.

But back on topic, I am trying to complete my garage with the cars I don't have and was wondering if any of you have some spares going. I'm willing to do some paint jobs for the trouble (I'm a bit nifty with the old decal editor if I do say so myself) and I have quite a few designs that I can put on cars you send me. Most of the cars I require are R1/2/3/4 cars.

This is what designs I have done...
These older ones...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95384

Repsol GT2 / E30/E36 M3 touring car / 3.0 CSL with decals (in black / green / orange / white / yellow)
carsow9.jpg

SSR Type-C Altezza touring car
Tuned S15 from HK
JUN Super Lemon S15

and some other things that I can't remember.

Off the top of my head, I'm looking for the following (but I can update the list when I get home):

Audi #1 Infineon Audi R8
Audi #5 Audi Sport Japan Team Goh R8
Audi #88 Audi Sport UK Team Veloqx R8

Corvette C5R (R class one)

Cadillac #6 Team Cadillac Northstar LMP-02

Koenigsegg CC8S

McLaren #41 Gulf Team McLaren F1 GTR

Mercedes AMG Mercedes CLK GTR

Basically all the R GT3's...
Porsche #23 Alex Job Racing 911 GT3-RSR
Porsche #31 Peterson-White Lightning 911 GT3-RSR
Porsche #57 Larbre McDonalds 996 GT3 Cup
Porsche #22 3R-Racing 911 GT3 Cup
Porsche #3 Lechner Racing School Team 1 911 GT3 Cup
Porsche #55 Applied Materials 911 GT3 Cup
Porsche #81 Synergy Racing 911 GT3 Cup

There are some more (only a couple), but I will add them down here later...

Please help me finish my collection! Pwetty pwease...

Last edited:
If you're still interested, I have at least the Applied Materials Porsche 911 GT3 for you.

I think he's exchanging painting one of your cars for a spare of yours that he wants.

Reading comprehension ftw

I might have a couple of spares, but I have an even bigger chunk of change lying around. I haven't played the game in a while.

Great! Yes, if you can send me one of the cars I need, I will apply my paint jobs to the appropriate car if you send me one also. The paint jobs took me an awful long time so IO think it's a fair swap.

If anyone has spare credits they don't know what to do with you could also buy some of my cars for ridiculous amounts of credits so I can buy all the cars I'm looking for and modify all the rest in my garage ;););)

It looks like only the C5-R is duplicate. I have a level 1 and a level 2. However I'm willing to give away the #1 Audi and probably around 9,000,000 credits.

Ooh really, well if you're 'giving away' the Vette, Audi and all those credits I'll take them off your hands! What cars/designs would you want from me in exchange?

Rue
Ooh really, well if you're 'giving away' the Vette, Audi and all those credits I'll take them off your hands! What cars/designs would you want from me in exchange?

I could use that Mini and Touring E36 M3. I can also send over a 612 and GT2 for conversion.

I could use that Mini and Touring E36 M3. I can also send over a 612 and GT2 for conversion.

Cool! Send them over and I'll send them back to you with the designs on. How many credits can you spare for them? I can put one on the Auction House for the total amount of cash.

Ev0 4 drifter, actually I already have the applied materials GT3. I need to update my list again.

Awesome! I really appreciate that. I'm nearly done in the office so I'll so them when I get home! I will put a Mini on the AH for 24 hours at 9.2 miliion and you can buy it then send you back the others with designs when you've sent them to me. Thanks again mate!

It looks like only the C5-R is duplicate. I have a level 1 and a level 2. However I'm willing to give away the #1 Audi and probably around 9,000,000 credits.

Thanks greatly for buying those cars off me! Really cool of you to do that! I'm going to have fun spending it on modifying all the cars in my garage.

Back