Looking for help

  • Thread starter Thread starter mesanick944
  • 4 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
29
Messages
civicnick944
I dont know if I'm just not looking in the right places but I'm having issues with my game and can't seem to find any help. Is there a place where I can email PD to see if they have ever run into this same problem before?
 
What's the problem? Maybe someone here can help out?
 
I cant pick some of my cars from my garage, I pick a car from the list and it goes back to my GT home without switching me to the new cars. It happens too on some cars I have already used. I have the 1.10 update and the game is installed. Just dont know what to do.
 
Are the cars set to "Share with friends"?
 
No im not connected to the internet, but i can check
 
Back