Looking for Honda NSX LM Road Car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter masaki7026
  • 2 comments
  • 441 views
Messages
63
United States
Maryland
Messages
masaki7026
I am currently looking for a Honda NSX LM Road Car, in any color. I don't care how many uses/miles/wins it has. Any condition, but I prefer that there are no undoable upgrades, such as engine or weight modifications.

I can trade back most wanted cars, as long as you accept them for what they are (I try to be fair, don't worry).

PSN: masaki7026

Thanks!
 
masaki7026
I am currently looking for a Honda NSX LM Road Car, in any color. I don't care how many uses/miles/wins it has. Any condition, but I prefer that there are no undoable upgrades, such as engine or weight modifications.

I can trade back most wanted cars, as long as you accept them for what they are (I try to be fair, don't worry).

PSN: masaki7026

Thanks!

Got one you have any b-day tickets
 
Got one you have any b-day tickets

Sorry, I was away from my PS3 on the only birthday I had while owning the game, so I don't have a b-day ticket, sorry :(
 
Back