looking for i.link people
OK I've done this quite a bit with one other person, but as of recently, I've had 6 PS2s linked together. I'm totally hooked! I can't get back into racing against the computer or into time trails. There's something really cool about racing against other human beings... unpredicability, perhaps?
This might be a bit forward, but I'm looking for a few good GT3 racers in the S. Jersey, Philly, DE area to gather a couple times a month for some i.link battles. I have a hub, 5 cables and 4 TVs (had 5 but one crapped out).
Post here if interested and/or visit my site for details of stuff I've conjured up by hosting a few events.
This isn't a business venture. The cost is nothing... save maybe some digestable goodies. Don't let the .com address scare you (should have went .net).
http://www.nerdsracing.com/gran_turismo_3.htm
OK I've done this quite a bit with one other person, but as of recently, I've had 6 PS2s linked together. I'm totally hooked! I can't get back into racing against the computer or into time trails. There's something really cool about racing against other human beings... unpredicability, perhaps?
This might be a bit forward, but I'm looking for a few good GT3 racers in the S. Jersey, Philly, DE area to gather a couple times a month for some i.link battles. I have a hub, 5 cables and 4 TVs (had 5 but one crapped out).
Post here if interested and/or visit my site for details of stuff I've conjured up by hosting a few events.
This isn't a business venture. The cost is nothing... save maybe some digestable goodies. Don't let the .com address scare you (should have went .net).
http://www.nerdsracing.com/gran_turismo_3.htm