B bobo081093 Messages 40 Wellington Messages bobo081093 Feb 5, 2012 #1 Can trade Silver Chrome for it. Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Feb 5, 2012 #2 Send a FR to crang08 and I will send you 5 👍
B bobo081093 Messages 40 Wellington Messages bobo081093 Feb 5, 2012 #3 crang08 Send a FR to crang08 and I will send you 5 👍 Click to expand... FR sent
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Feb 5, 2012 #4 bobo081093 FR sent Click to expand... You didn't need to send that silver chrome. If you had answered I could of told you that! Think I sent about 10, I lost count!
bobo081093 FR sent Click to expand... You didn't need to send that silver chrome. If you had answered I could of told you that! Think I sent about 10, I lost count!
B bobo081093 Messages 40 Wellington Messages bobo081093 Feb 5, 2012 #5 Do you want some of the suits back? Doesn't matter about the paint, I still have another..
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Feb 5, 2012 #6 bobo081093 Do you want some of the suits back? Click to expand... No why would i give them to you and then want them back? Also you might want to learn some manners, it will get you a long way round here. 💡 Honestly no need to thank me or anything.
bobo081093 Do you want some of the suits back? Click to expand... No why would i give them to you and then want them back? Also you might want to learn some manners, it will get you a long way round here. 💡 Honestly no need to thank me or anything.
B bobo081093 Messages 40 Wellington Messages bobo081093 Feb 5, 2012 #7 Sorry about that (my first time trading), thank you very much!!