Looking for last 3 cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter miTnut311
  • 8 comments
  • 628 views
Messages
94
United States
California
Messages
miTnut311
Hi everyone I am looking for my last 3 cars to complete my garage. Cars can have miles and switches but please no mods. :)

Cars I am looking for:
Mazda RX-7 GT-X(FC,J) '90, from spikeyhairdude for a lv18

Nismo 400R '96, from laserviper3 for 5 metallic paints

Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02 from spikeyhairdude for lv 19

I can give one TICKET for each car from the list below
lv, 22, 15, 23, 20, 18, 2, 19, 3, 13, 24, 21.
Also have
1000, historic rally car, modern rally car, classic muscle car, NASCAR, rally car, and a 67 b-day ticket.
 
Last edited:
I have
Mazda RX-7 GT-X(FC,J) 90
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02
both untuned

im looking for level 18 + 19

PM me if interested. can start trading tommorow
 
I'll trade one of my 400R for a couple nice paints
 
I have
Mazda RX-7 GT-X(FC,J) 90
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02
both untuned

im looking for level 18 + 19

PM me if interested. can start trading tommorow

you got it:)
 
I like metallic colors just send me any random 5 and I'll send you the 400r
 
Sent Mazda RX-7 GT-X(FC,J) '90 :D
 
Sent Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02
 
Back