Craigy321 Messages 60 United Kingdom Jan 21, 2012 #1 I am looking for a Level 12 Ticket, I do not really know exactly what to trade for it, so if you have any suggestions of what you want then please say Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
I am looking for a Level 12 Ticket, I do not really know exactly what to trade for it, so if you have any suggestions of what you want then please say
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Jan 21, 2012 #2 Do you have any b-day tickets.
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Jan 21, 2012 #4 1971 1996-2005 EXCEPT 1999 and 2008-2010.
Craigy321 Messages 60 United Kingdom Jan 21, 2012 #5 I can trade it for the 1971 ticket if that's fine with you?
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Jan 21, 2012 #6 One thing, just checked, there is no level 12 ticket in the game that I'm aware of unless thats one I somehow don't have.
One thing, just checked, there is no level 12 ticket in the game that I'm aware of unless thats one I somehow don't have.
Craigy321 Messages 60 United Kingdom Jan 21, 2012 #7 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199650 - Search it there, it is in the game
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Jan 21, 2012 #8 Thanks. Don't know how I missed that one, thought I had them all. Sorry for the confusion and I wasn't trying to call you out, just thought I had them all. My mistake.
Thanks. Don't know how I missed that one, thought I had them all. Sorry for the confusion and I wasn't trying to call you out, just thought I had them all. My mistake.
Craigy321 Messages 60 United Kingdom Jan 21, 2012 #9 No it's fine , I didn't mean to come across in a bad way, sorry if I did ^_^
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Jan 21, 2012 #10 No problem. Now I gotta find me one, lol.
A AFTAC99104 Messages 401 MacDill AFB, FL Messages AFTAC_99104 Jan 21, 2012 #11 KB18FAN No problem. Now I gotta find me one, lol. Click to expand... I'll send you one in 2 hours. Edit: Okay, just sent you the ticket. Now you have one to finish the trade with the OP. Consider it a late Christmas present. Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
KB18FAN No problem. Now I gotta find me one, lol. Click to expand... I'll send you one in 2 hours. Edit: Okay, just sent you the ticket. Now you have one to finish the trade with the OP. Consider it a late Christmas present.