Looking for level 19 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter sileightysr20
  • 6 comments
  • 822 views
Messages
177
Jamaica
LoudPack Nation
Messages
LoudPack_Boyz
Messages
ST1LL EZ
**WILL ALSO TAKE YEAR 2009 TICKET** I want a Audi R8 LMS race car '09. willing to trade:

- all gold chrome viper acr with route x tune capable of 340mph in draft, a drag tune capable of 242mph at the tunnel of special stage 7, and a drift tune. all on the same car, lol.

- a bunch of drift tuned cars (cars like RUF BTR, TVR T350c, ARISTO Vertex, etc.)

- some track tuned cars (400-650pp)
 
Last edited:
bump.. also have gold & silver chrome paints to trade for
 
Hi mate I have a lvl 19 ticket that I am willing to trade, do you have any other tickets that you are willing to trade rather than cars, as not really into drifting ? However in particular looking for Series One Supercharged Shelby, but a few Chrome paints would be fine.
 
Is there any other tickets, like a 1000 ticket. I really want that viper.
 
this guy is NOT a good trader

gave him a ticket last week

and havent heard from since
 
his online name is

LoudPack_Boyz


beware myfriends

beware
 
Back