Looking for Level 6 Ticket; Have: All Bday Tix

  • Thread starter Thread starter illy865
  • 6 comments
  • 482 views
Messages
96
Messages
illy865
I'm looking for these Level tickets:

- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 6
- Level 18
- Level 20

What I have to offer:

- All other tickets excluding the ones above, including all Bday tickets
- Also have all tradeable standards (most at least 0 switches, but miles will vary)

You can PM me if you'd like to make a trade and/or if you have any questions regarding parts of my collection you want.

My PSN ID is illy865, items will be received from and sent to this account.

My schedule is completely free right now, let the trading commence!
 
Last edited:
Level 6 I'm looking for what yo want in the trade I can trade now no waiting
 
I have all those. What you want for a 1987 ticket?
Add ceighner and I can send tonight after work.
 
I'm looking for lvl 6 ticket if you can trade now plz let me know
 
I'm looking for lvl 17, 21 and 2009.

I have 2,3,6,18,19,20,22,23.
 
Level 2 sent.
 
Back