sideXside3wide Messages 88 North Carolina Messages SKJ-2012 Aug 25, 2012 #1 I am looking for some level 67 tickets, if anyone has any lying around that they dont want. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
I am looking for some level 67 tickets, if anyone has any lying around that they dont want. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Spirithockey61 Messages 543 Missouri Messages SpiritHockey61 Aug 25, 2012 #2 sideXside3wide I am looking for some level 67 tickets, if anyone has any lying around that they dont want. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Click to expand... If you mean '67 birthday ticket, i have one. Ill have to look through my accounts but i still have one.
sideXside3wide I am looking for some level 67 tickets, if anyone has any lying around that they dont want. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Click to expand... If you mean '67 birthday ticket, i have one. Ill have to look through my accounts but i still have one.
sideXside3wide Messages 88 North Carolina Messages SKJ-2012 Aug 25, 2012 #3 yeah thats what I mean, couldn't think of what it was called. Are you willing to give it up?
Spirithockey61 Messages 543 Missouri Messages SpiritHockey61 Aug 25, 2012 #4 sideXside3wide yeah thats what I mean, couldn't think of what it was called. Are you willing to give it up? Click to expand... Yeah, its my '67 duping account so i have unlimited ones lol. I only used it for the Mark 2 and stoped. The account is called July-15-67
sideXside3wide yeah thats what I mean, couldn't think of what it was called. Are you willing to give it up? Click to expand... Yeah, its my '67 duping account so i have unlimited ones lol. I only used it for the Mark 2 and stoped. The account is called July-15-67