looking for LM, JGTC, super GT cars, reward a blue X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter enzo616
  • 24 comments
  • 1,213 views
Not interested in the X1, but why don't you check out my Super GT / JGTC list and see if we can help each other out? :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156139

Ok, I'm interested in the Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03.
Check the above link for anything you don't have in this category.

Oh, I have damn near everything else so just ask.
 
Last edited:
Got A Lexus ISF Racing concept for your R8 LMS?
 
wanna trade you X2010 for a minolta toyota???
 
Check out my garage for untouched 0.0 Mile Race cars 👍
 
I have a '00 Mercedes CLK Touring Car tuned to 567hp (high for a touring car). Trade that for x1?
 
i can send you an orang x1 for your blue x1 or a bentley for it i can trade right now
 
pescarolo C60 Hybride for the blue X1? can send tomorrow.
 
Would you be interested in a Takata Dome NSX '03 (JGTC)
 
What? Am I invisible here or something?
 
Do you have:
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04

If not which Blue X1 are you offering?

Regards.
 
Do you have:
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04

If not which Blue X1 are you offering?

Regards.

satin blue
BTW, do you have other cars to trade ?
 
Ah, forget it then... You just missed out.
 
no interest of Pescarolo
 
I have a Honda ARTA NSX '00, you interested?
 
Back