Looking for low mile Hondas

  • Thread starter Thread starter hondasrlife
  • 12 comments
  • 718 views
Messages
20
United States
va
Messages
TKempton
I am looking for low mile Hondas, mostly looking for eg civics and dc2 integras. All cars will be very appreciated, just let me know what cars you want for them.
 
Hi fellow honda fan. I have all hondas and Dc2 some are tuned some are not. what hondas do you have and are any 0/0/0. do you have a honda civic type r ek 98 in vogue silver metallic, the standard version
 
Last edited:
Hi fellow honda fan. I have all hondas and Dc2 some are tuned some are not. what hondas do you have and are any 0/0/0. do you have a honda civic type r ek 98 in vogue silver metallic, the standard version

sorry to but.t in but i have the civic same color you said 1 switch 0 wins and 39k miles
 
I have all honda'S which ones are you looking for ?
 
Last edited:
he said civics and dc2s.... 💡

I dont see anywhere in this thread the full name of a car and its model year.

In the marketplace, a little specificity goes a long way.
 
I dont see anywhere in this thread the full name of a car and its model year.

In the marketplace, a little specificity goes a long way.

eg is civics from 1992 to 1995 and dc2 is integra from 1995 to 2001
 
Last edited:
I dont see anywhere in this thread the full name of a car and its model year.

In the marketplace, a little specificity goes a long way.

he didnt specify because it doesnt matter to him obvIously SMART ONE
 
There are 10 civic's upto 04 and 5 dc2's so my question still stands. If he wants them all i can trade them all but would be nice to know how many days i would need to set aside to trade with him hence i asked the question.
Maybe people think EG is an abbreviation for example.

I do not need to be told how to suck eggs thats for mother's.:)
 
I am looking for 1 95 civic SiR-II and 1 99 Integra DC2. But really any Honda/Acura with low miles would be nice to have. Ineed these cars with low miles because i recently got into a drag team, so i need max hp for all my cars. Thanks for looking in this thread guys!
 
And calm down with the beef, we all play the same game and since you clicked on this thread, we all like Hondas. CHILL.
 
Back