Looking for Matte Black & Blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter mohammad
  • 9 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
468
Iran
Tehran
Messages
smjbj
Looking for Matte Black & Blue

i have :

X1 S.Vettel 0Mile
F2007 0Mile


paint chips :

Silver Chrome

Matte s :

Pink
Yellow
Light Red
Green
Dark Blue
Brown
Light Blue
Light Green
Purple


i have had 4 successful trades so far & i ll send first if you have done some trades before
 
Last edited:
I can let you have both. Do you have any of the cars in the WANTED list in my signature that you could trade for them?
 
I can let you have both. Do you have any of the cars in the WANTED list in my signature that you could trade for them?

i dont see a list of wanted cars , but it doesnt matter im just willing to trade X1 or Ferrari
 
Just so you know for future interest.
If you click on the word "wanted" in his sig it will take you to the list. ;)
 
I have one matte black interested??
 
Black matte for your yellow?
 
Just so you know for future interest.
If you click on the word "wanted" in his sig it will take you to the list. ;)

i did but it says cars in the garage , it says nothing about wanted cars..
 
I need an F2007. I can send you any Mattes you want (up to 5) right now :)

If you want I can send several Black and Blue ones, or I can send you some other colours aswell.

My Matte list contains:
Orange
Yellow
Purple
Pink
White
Brown
Blue
Light blue
Dark blue
Red
Light red
Dark red
Green
Light green
Dark green
Gray
Light gray
Dark gray
Silver
Light silver
Dark silver
Black

let me know :)
 
edit :

^ ok man i will add you now
 
edit :

^ ok man i will add you now

Add both TwinturboCH and GTP_TwinturboCH :)

I need the F2007 to be sent to GTP_TwinturboCH,

But I'm going to send you all the paints from TwinturboCH :)
 
Back