Looking for Matte Blacks and Gold Chromes

• Thread starter The Dane
  • 10 comments
BillyBanjo-DK
I am looking for a number of Matte Blacks and Gold Chromes. I am thinking like 4 x Matte Blacks and 1 x Gold Chrome.

I can offer any tradeable car of your choice from the Dealership, or 5 of my mattes: Matte Dark Red, Matte Dark Gray, Matte Light Red, Matte Orange, Matte Silver, Matte Dark Blue or Matte Blue. I have one of each.

I can trade now - but if you choose my Mattes you need to know, that I can only send 3 tonight - and the other 2 tomorrow.

I am looking for a number of Matte Blacks and Gold Chromes. I am thinking like 4 x Matte Blacks and 1 x Gold Chrome.

I can offer any tradeable car of your choice from the Dealership, or 5 of my mattes: Matte Dark Red, Matte Dark Gray, Matte Light Red, Matte Orange, Matte Silver, Matte Dark Blue or Matte Blue. I have one of each.

I can trade now - but if you choose my Mattes you need to know, that I can only send 3 tonight - and the other 2 tomorrow.

What colour is the RUF RGT 0 Mile 0 Change in your OCD? I'm looking for silver and dark blue, not looking for the darker gunmetal colour but silver? I have the paints you want if you have either one of those 👍

Thanks

No It's not the same, I want a collection of all RUF RGT with Zero miles and Zero changes, totally untouched ;)

Back