Looking for Mazda 787B

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxzibit
  • 13 comments
  • 847 views
Messages
180
Romania
Romania
Messages
GTP_maX / minimize
Messages
Ironic , isn't it ?
As topic say, i'm looking for the 787B

What i have to offer:

C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10
R89C '89
R8 LMS '09
Furai Concept '08
C4 WRC '08
IS350 WedsSport Super GT '08
Impreza Cusco Dunlop Super GT '08
Veyron 16.4 '09

Take your pick , waiting for offers :)
 
787B for the Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car?
 
Your 908 for my mazda?
 
I have mazda, what all cars from the list!
 
I got a trade for the 787B, thank you for the offers guys!

However seeing as most of the offers i had were for the C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05, i had 2 of them for trading so i still have 1 left

Seeing as i do not need the 787B anymore there still are some cars i'm searchig for :

BMW V12 LMR '99
Bentley Speed 8 '03
C60 Courage Peugeot Playstation Le Mans '03
 
Since the person that was so eager to trade his 787B yesterday won't answer anymore this is still available:

Looking for a Mazda 787B

Offering:

C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05
Sauber Mercedes C9 Le Mans '89
R89C '89
R8 LMS '09
Furai Concept '08
C4 WRC '08
IS350 WedsSport Super GT '08
Impreza Cusco Dunlop Super GT '08
Veyron 16.4 '09

all new with 0 miles
 
Since the person that was so eager to trade his 787B yesterday won't answer anymore this is still available:
My offer, the Mazda 787b for your C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05 still stands :). But I can't send the car duing the next 8h sence I have already sent a car today.
 
My offer, the Mazda 787b for your C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05 still stands :). But I can't send the car duing the next 8h sence I have already sent a car today.

So far smellmyhelmet has it, he can trade the fastest from all the offers i recieved , sorry guys.
 
Wow, pretty lame when I originally offered my 787B for the C60.

👎
 
Wow, pretty lame when I originally offered my 787B for the C60.

👎

Well originally (meaning yesterday) i took another offer simply because it was the first, but it seems he forgot that we have a trade today and now it's available again. I didn't promise you nor suggested that i will contact you if the trade didn't went through.
Well now that you see this situation as lame, and if you can trade right away, are you still interested? because it seems that "smellmyhelmet" bailed on me 👎
If not, the car will go to Fcbarca in ~1h
 
bailed on him i havnt boys sent him the first 787 and went missing so feeling guilty i have sent him another and this is the thanks i get cheers!!!
 
Aye things sorted out, apologies to smellmyhelmet.
Thread can be closed now, thank you!
 
Back