Looking for Mclaren F1 GTR race car and Gold chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThaGuru58
  • 10 comments
  • 550 views
Messages
38
Messages
ThaGuru58
I am looking for the Mclaren F1 GTR race car and I am also looking for a Gold Chrome paint chip.. I can trade before reset and right after.This is what I have available for trade. Please respond here.

Citroen GT Race car

Lamborghini Miura '67

Castrol Tom Supra '97

Those cars all have 0 miles

Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02

W12 Nardo Concept '01

Viper GTS R Concept '00

Peugot 905 Race Car '92

ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98

R92CP Race CAr '92

R8 LMS Race Car '09

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

All cars stock straight from UCD

Looking for trades today only... Thank you
 
Last edited:
anyone, have an hr before reset, can trade now.... Before
 
I can trade for the Nardo but can only send the Mclaren F1 GTR in about an hour after UK midnight
 
That will work out perfect working on another trade before reset...
 
FR sent from my psn jagrajj would it be possible for you to send first? :)
 
I will this time since I really want the car, just hope you don't screw me..,
 
I assure you I won't screw you Im not like that at all!!
 
Back