Looking for mercedes e55 amg or clk amg

  • Thread starter Thread starter lmracer24
  • 24 comments
  • 872 views
Messages
125
Im currently looking for those two cars im am willing to trade almost anything for anyone of those 2.
My psn is agentareanas0 if want to contact me if im not on here
 
I have both
 
Which are you willing to trade & what are you interested in return?
 
I'm willing to trade both. Do you have the FT86 II concept in 0/0/0 condition and the Racing Cart 125 SPL also in 0/0/0?
 
I have the ft86 concept and i have all of the karts in 0/0/0. May i ask what colors the two are in?
 
I got both, do you have a level 23 ticket?
 
Either (purple/black details) --(grey/black details) --(dark pink/black details) --(light blue/black details) --(blue/black details) -- for the Racing Kart 125 SPL and either Orange Metallic or Silky Black for the FT86 II Concept '11
 
Can I just get the clk amg for which of the two you want from me and I will get the color you want it in too.
 
So you don't want the E55 AMG??? Ok, I'll have the FT86 II Concept '11 in the Orange Metallic please
 
Well a friend of mine said that he would trade a e55 for chrome paint so I have a oportunity to get both.:) yea fr me and I will get your car ready.
 
Can you adfd both of my accounts please? You'll get the car from gordongt and can i have the car sent to remote-racer-247
 
sure now I checked real quick and which ft-86 concept, the g sports or the '09 concept?
 
neither, its the FT-86 II '11
 
unfortunately my ft-86 II is not 0/0/0 I was thinking that it was because I was thinking of the wrong car. my bad
 
Its ok. What about the Racing Kart 125 SPL?
 
Thats fine then. What colour is it?
 
Ok, I'll have that then. Can you send me fr to both of my accounts gordongt1990 and remote-racer-247 please. I'm ready to trade now. I'll send car through gordongt1990 and can you send it to remote-racer-247 please. Did you mind if its fully tuned?
 
Thanks. As soon as i recieve fr i'll send CLK AMG
 
My Internet is weird I'll try to sign in and send real quick.
 
I've just sent the CLK 55 AMG now for ya
 
Really weird everytime I tr to get on gt it logs me out I'll keep trying cyz I'm getting mad at my ps3
 
Is there any interfrence with the connection at all?
 
Back