Looking for Midnight Purple III

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennylmao
  • 12 comments
  • 1,278 views
Messages
3,871
Chad
Chad
Messages
kennylmao
I have over 1000 cars and 1000 paints including chrome amd matte paints. Aventador matte as well. Let me know what you want. I can trade 24 hours from now.
 
Last edited:
Can you send a fr within 4 hours?

I can donate you some of the MNP III chips.
 
Can you send a fr within 4 hours?

I can donate you some of the MNP III chips.

Sure, thanks man. If you need anything, just let me know. :)
 
No worry mate!

Please fr Outje1067.
 
Could only squeeze out a few, since I only had a few!

Good luck with them. 👍
 
Could only squeeze out a few, since I only had a few!

Good luck with them. 👍

No problem, all I need is one for the GT-R SpecV. :D Thanks! :)
 
I have 1 MIII , can you trade now ?

I will send , no charge

PSN : kennylmao ?
 
I have 1 MIII , can you trade now ?

I will send , no charge

PSN : kennylmao ?

No need to LanceVanceDance, :D

I got them from Outeke, thanks for the offer anyway! :)
 
No need to LanceVanceDance, :D

I got them from Outeke, thanks for the offer anyway! :)

Ok , let me know if you want other paints..

I got every type of matte and matt black :)
 
Ill send you midnight purple III later this evening
 
Back