Looking for my last 10 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter nunorosendo
  • 38 comments
  • 1,809 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
aw snap...well thanks for lettin me know :)
 
Lets just try and get my last 3 cars .
I am sure that somebody will be willing to trade them this morning , with some luck.
 
RX-7 Type R (FD) '93
RX-7 Type R (FD) '98
RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '98

The cars you are looking for don't exist. That are not the exact names of the cars.

Recheck it here: Gran Turismo 5 Car List
 
If you mean Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD,J) '93
I got it.

If you still need it Ican send it to you today, and tomorrow you send me that I will choose from your garage.
 
If you mean Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD,J) '93
I got it.

If you still need it Ican send it to you today, and tomorrow you send me that I will choose from your garage.


Yes, just let me know what you want, not a problem.
 
If you mean Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD,J) '93
I got it.

If you still need it Ican send it to you today, and tomorrow you send me that I will choose from your garage.


But its not the (FD,J) that i want, its just (FD), i have the (FD,J))
 
The only with (FD) Type R '93 is that........MAZDA éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '93......Check the car list

I got it too.
 
Last edited:
i got them from a car list on this forum, if they dont exist then i have them all, but i want to be sure of that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back