Looking for my precious......

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSTRATHYx
  • 4 comments
  • 405 views
Messages
158
Messages
xSTRATHYx / strathaird01
Messages
xSTRATHYx
Hi guys,

Looking for a no of cars before the 3rd (sure am the same as anyone else)

The cars i am looking for are as follows:

2J Race Car '70
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
X2010 Carbon (I have the other 2)

I know i wont get all of them before cut-off but hey-ho.

I have a no of top quality cars in my garage and if you look at my garage below i am sure i'll have something you want.

Thanks
 
got an X1 carbon if you have a dodge Viper GTS-R team oreca #91 (not #51)
 
I have the following out of your list

2J Race Car '70
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
X2010 Carbon (I have the other 2)

I can trade on Wednesday and probably Thursday if the deadline allows

Was after the Ferrari 330 or the Ford Mark IV, let me know
 
sounds good, here is hoping the trade embargo finishes at midnight on weds

I have the following out of your list

2J Race Car '70
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
X2010 Carbon (I have the other 2)

I can trade on Wednesday and probably Thursday if the deadline allows

Was after the Ferrari 330 or the Ford Mark IV, let me know
 
Back