Looking for NASCAR Partner

Messages
202
United States
Wisconsin
Messages
JJSCHMITTY
I'm looking for somebody to collabrotavely draft (example: you drive behind me and push me while drafting me or the other way around) to go on dirty NASCAR rooms and win too often. Even in a clean NASCAR room this would be nice.
 
So I guess if I come across you in a NASCAR room I just need to take either you or your partner out then. Way to advertise your plan.
 
Well, you had me until the dirty part. I think I'll just stay retired.
 
I'm looking for somebody to collabrotavely draft (example: you drive behind me and push me while drafting me or the other way around) to go on dirty NASCAR rooms and win too often. Even in a clean NASCAR room this would be nice.
It's more complicated than that. With boost on high you rarely pull away from the pack and if you do they usually catch up towards the end. I have friends and people I race with that work together with me but it takes time to build up trust. You also have to be able to hold a line to draft together.

Dirty racing is more about timing, avoiding the newer racers, staying away from the idiots, avoiding wrecks and a little bit of luck. It's more about being smart at the end of the race to put yourself in the position for a good finish.
 
It's more complicated than that. With boost on high you rarely pull away from the pack and if you do they usually catch up towards the end. I have friends and people I race with that work together with me but it takes time to build up trust. You also have to be able to hold a line to draft together.

Dirty racing is more about timing, avoiding the newer racers, staying away from the idiots, avoiding wrecks and a little bit of luck. It's more about being smart at the end of the race to put yourself in the position for a good finish.

Yes, but even with boost on I and somebody else were drafting/helping each other, and with boost on high we pulled away. Then at the end, somebody drove backwards and wiped us out, and I still won!
 
Why not pm somebody in the room, if she/he wants to team up with you?
 
Yes, but even with boost on I and somebody else were drafting/helping each other, and with boost on high we pulled away. Then at the end, somebody drove backwards and wiped us out, and I still won!
That is rare though (once a night). You can usually only pull away when idiots are wrecking 3rd, 4th and 5th place instead of working together to catch the leaders. What most people don't realize is that boost doesn't work in those positions so it is necessary to work together. I'm constantly getting yelled at for working with my friends up front though.
 
I'm looking for somebody to collabrotavely draft (example: you drive behind me and push me while drafting me or the other way around) to go on dirty NASCAR rooms and win too often. Even in a clean NASCAR room this would be nice.



What kinda nascar do you do.
 
Back