**Looking for new drivers**

• Thread starter RBZ_SouTh
  • 18 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
We are searching for new drivers for our upcoming racing team.

What's planned?
- A large community with organised online racing and all sorts of support for people who got the game just recently.

The team is supposed to become a competitive one for everyone. The fast drivers should still be able to compete with others on their level and people who recently got the game can get a bit of a help with everything and become a part of online championships real quick.

If you’re interested drop down your psn and we will contact you as soon as possible

Please feel free to ask questions

What's with this concept of teams? Are you a team facing other teams in a sport of racing somewhere? Do you really just mean a league with members? Can you give us more general info on everything?

What's with this concept of teams? Are you a team facing other teams in a sport of racing somewhere? Do you really just mean a league with members? Can you give us more general info on everything?
We’ve already planned various entries in championship so yes we are just a racing team

We’ve already planned various entries in championship so yes we are just a racing team
We also made the team to help poeple out who are new to the game

Last edited by a moderator:
We are searching for new drivers for our upcoming racing team.

What's planned?
- A large community with organised online racing and all sorts of support for people who got the game just recently.

The team is supposed to become a competitive one for everyone. The fast drivers should still be able to compete with others on their level and people who recently got the game can get a bit of a help with everything and become a part of online championships real quick.

If you’re interested drop down your psn and we will contact you as soon as possible

Please feel free to ask questions
So could I join or how does that work I’m sort of new to grand turismo sport but I’ve played lots of racing games Including older grand turismo Before with Stearing wheel so idk just wondering how I could join or something btw my psn is: timmytheboigoat and my user pic is a cat face lmao jw

Greetings sweat lords if this is still happening count me S S driver here if this still happening count me in also like to learn new guys climb that slippy slope called racing or drifting 1 thing tough i dont race road cars thers only a few road cars i drive olmost never other wise GrB Gr4 Gr3 Gr2 Gr1 Sf19 f1 redbull2014 2019 anny time annywhere except ovaltracks i use a wheel and Nürburgring my specialty Psn SgtR3GG13

Back