Looking for Nissan 300ZX Z31. Want one bad.

  • Thread starter Thread starter OhThatsCool
  • 19 comments
  • 1,409 views
Messages
127
United States
United States
Messages
Hateocracy95
Tell me what you want.
I dont have tickets, but i do have some cars. I want the Z pretty badly.
 
I'm missing that one too. Only got 8 cars to get and thats one of them
 
I had two a few weeks ago, sent them all to a friend :P
 
I'm missing that one too. Only got 8 cars to get and thats one of them

Rare little car. Havnt seen that in the UCD yet.
 
I have an '83 in Bluish Black Two-Tone, all zeros. If you can wait until March 5th I will send you one for free. Can you dig it?
 
specific model?
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83
 
I have an '83 in Bluish Black Two-Tone, all zeros. If you can wait until March 5th I will send you one for free. Can you dig it?
If I don't have it by then, yes please
 
I just seen one in the UCD today!
 
OhThatsCool
Tell me what you want.
I dont have tickets, but i do have some cars. I want the Z pretty badly.

I can send u that now for free if u want I have that car u want it standard
 
I have an '83 in Bluish Black Two-Tone, all zeros. If you can wait until March 5th I will send you one for free. Can you dig it?

I can dig that playa playa. Thank You
 
I can send u that now for free if u want I have that car u want it standard

The Nissan 300ZX (Z31) '83?
Yessss i'll take it. When are you available ? Thank you man
 
I got one can trade on saturday
 
I got one can trade on saturday

I might wanna trade with you on the monday, the 6th. Interested?
 
OhThatsCool
The Nissan 300ZX (Z31) '83?
Yessss i'll take it. When are you available ? Thank you man

I'm free tomorrow mate add me send u in morning when I get in from work private message me
 
I'm free tomorrow mate add me send u in morning when I get in from work private message me

Ok, I'll be available tomorrow (Friday) at around 3:30. I'll send request. Thanks again.
 
Back