Looking for NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car & Spoon S2000 Race Car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SolidS2k
  • 9 comments
  • 675 views
Messages
489
United Kingdom
Rayleigh, UK
Messages
SolidS2k
As the title describes.

Don't care about miles for either car. Would like the NSX-R in White, but black is ok too.

Have a look in my garage for what you would like in return.👍

http://www.mygranturismo.net/30823

Thanks.:)
 
I have both, I can trade for the Nissan Falken * tomorrow for either one.
 
I have both, I can trade for the Nissan Falken * tomorrow for either one.

Awesome, can I take both please. What is your second choice?
 
Awesome, can I take both please. What is your second choice?

I wasn't necessarily planning a second trade, but if I will I'll have the Toyota Starlet Glanza V '97 as well too please.
 
I wasn't necessarily planning a second trade, but if I will I'll have the Toyota Starlet Glanza V '97 as well too please.

Lol I was only asking if I could have both, but this seems a opportunity too good to miss :)

I'll send you a FR now. Which do you want first?
 
Lol I was only asking if I could have both, but this seems a opportunity too good to miss :)

I'll send you a FR now. Which do you want first?

I'll have the Falken * first, will send the NSX tomorrow then the S2k on Sunday.
 
I'll have the Falken * first, will send the NSX tomorrow then the S2k on Sunday.

Sorted! Thankyou :) 👍
 
Don't worry about the S2000 Race Car lol it just popped up in the UCD lol! Would you still like both cars?
 
Don't worry about the S2000 Race Car lol it just popped up in the UCD lol! Would you still like both cars?

Nah, you can keep the Starlet now. NSX has now been sent.
 
Nah, you can keep the Starlet now. NSX has now been sent.

Ok, thanks. Have just sent the Falken * to you. Thanks for the trade. 👍
 
Back