YourSlaggyNan Messages 510 Messages AXCrusader Apr 15, 2012 #1 Hey guys im looking for a Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70, i would preferably want one with low mileage
W Watchman Messages 9,736 Apr 15, 2012 #2 I have a stock Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Go Green with zero mileage and only 1 switch.
YourSlaggyNan Messages 510 Messages AXCrusader Apr 15, 2012 #3 GT-R I have a stock Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Go Green with zero mileage and only 1 switch. Click to expand... Brilliant, what car are you looking for?
GT-R I have a stock Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in Go Green with zero mileage and only 1 switch. Click to expand... Brilliant, what car are you looking for?
W Watchman Messages 9,736 Apr 15, 2012 #4 I do not want anything in return. I can send it to you on Sunday (April 22nd) if you can wait.
YourSlaggyNan Messages 510 Messages AXCrusader Apr 15, 2012 #5 Thank you very much, and yh I can wait for a while, add me ; AXCrusader
W Watchman Messages 9,736 Apr 15, 2012 #6 YourSlaggyNan Thank you very much, and yh I can wait for a while, add me ; AXCrusader Click to expand... You are welcome. 👍 Added you!
YourSlaggyNan Thank you very much, and yh I can wait for a while, add me ; AXCrusader Click to expand... You are welcome. 👍 Added you!