Looking for online clean racers

• Thread starter LordNem
  • 17 comments
Wales
Wales
Lordnem
Getting annoyed with getting smashed off? and racing randoms?

Im looking for clean racers who fancy a good few races, keep it clean and follow the GPlanet online racing rules, if we can get enough drivers then we can turn this into a full on season.... points teams the works...

Races will be run weekly, kinda random (different races different conditions wet and dry)

let me know if your interested... and we can sort time and date...

OLR Link
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111241

Last edited:
If you use a wheel you're welcome to come race with us. I host league races every other Sunday. Thread is in the online competition section. We've got really clean, intense races with points and everything else you said you're looking for.

Oh, and it's for PS3.

Amazing, You may well have 3 coming at once, I have 2 mates that are also interested... Ill come find your post now...

Yeah we are all PS3 and driving wheels

Im on the T500, ones on a G27 and the newest member is using DFGT,

If you use a wheel you're welcome to come race with us. I host league races every other Sunday. Thread is in the online competition section. We've got really clean, intense races with points and everything else you said you're looking for.

Oh, and it's for PS3.

I was going to suggest the same thing :)

Sha-ting count me in add mowahk mofo to your buddy list. I race as clean as can be expected and am constantly on this. I was just throwing an idea about with my mate about full online race season

Thinking of just getting some people together who are like minded, clean racers, didnt know this was so active so ill post up a time/date track etc if your interested...

Amazing, You may well have 3 coming at once, I have 2 mates that are also interested... Ill come find your post now...

Yeah we are all PS3 and driving wheels

Im on the T500, ones on a G27 and the newest member is using DFGT,

That would be great, we're looking for more clean competitive guys 👍

The link for the thread is actually in my signature :sly:

I was wondering if you guys run like an Open race style or if it is straight in and onto the core races... I have a team mate (momowahk mofo) but we have only raced together and it may be an idea to gauge our skill level before jumping into a season..?

We run invite only rooms so there's no random people jumping in, it goes straight into qualifying and then the race. I wouldn't worry too much about skill level, it's mostly a fun series but we still play by the rules. We could run some fun races this weekend if you're interested. Shoot me a FR GTP_LVracerGT

I was wondering if you guys run like an Open race style or if it is straight in and onto the core races... I have a team mate (momowahk mofo) but we have only raced together and it may be an idea to gauge our skill level before jumping into a season..?

I'm online most nights if you would like to shoot me a FR I'd love to do some practice races.

What I'm looking for in this game online wise, is a group of racers that are interested in going through 3-4 seasons, but we all start with the low basic cars on the 1st season then make a jump up to better cars at the start of a new season dependent on points and finishing positions. Kind of like having something to play for... Would this be at all possible

What I'm looking for in this game online wise, is a group of racers that are interested in going through 3-4 seasons, but we all start with the low basic cars on the 1st season then make a jump up to better cars at the start of a new season dependent on points and finishing positions. Kind of like having something to play for... Would this be at all possible

Yes, but only with one other person. This is exactly what Hawkeye and I are doing. We're going through a co-op online championship with Wiliiams, then when that season is over starting again with Lotus, then again after that with McLaren.

The online championship that we're currently hosting is coming up on the third race of the 1st season. If there is enough interest maintained I plan on doing future seasons. As of right now though, all the cars are equal performance.

If you'd like to check it out, the link is in my signature and we'll be doing some fun races this Sunday.

Edit: Now that I think about it, you could do what you're describing, but you'd have to manually fill the rest of the grid every race with AI.

Yes, but only with one other person. This is exactly what Hawkeye and I are doing. We're going through a co-op online championship with Wiliiams, then when that season is over starting again with Lotus, then again after that with McLaren.

The online championship that we're currently hosting is coming up on the third race of the 1st season. If there is enough interest maintained I plan on doing future seasons. As of right now though, all the cars are equal performance.

If you'd like to check it out, the link is in my signature and we'll be doing some fun races this Sunday.

Edit: Now that I think about it, you could do what you're describing, but you'd have to manually fill the rest of the grid every race with AI.

That's the idea find 8 racers willing to go in the shifty cars the fill the ai with pro or legendary difficulty and when your promoted you take there spot.......kind of thing

That's actually not a bad idea, then for the next season you could bring in more guys when the previous move up. It would end up with the best guys in the fastest cars, just like real life, but might not be so good for new people coming in. Could be something to discuss for a second season.

Sounds like we could be onto a winner, I'm coming along to the Sunday fun this Sunday, (gunna try and add u up tonight)

ok so why dont we look at starting a leauge over 3 seasons, there are 24 cars on track so if we get 8 players and decide on team mates for the 1st season in all the rubbish cars like hrt, sauber's, caterhams.
then at then end of the 1st season those that perform best with the best times's and lap times get the chance to get promoted to the next tier of cars i.e force india, torro rosso.
then finally we end up on the last season in the top cars with any new comers taking the place of the cars that are left, depending on experiance.
How does this sound for everyone.?????

Well, I'll have to see if the people who are currently racing would want to do that. Right now we're running equal performance cars so everyone has the same chance of winning and we've had some intense races so far.

Right now I'm planning on finishing out our current season as is, unless everyone agrees they like this system better, then we would carry out the rest of the season in this format.

Latest Posts

Back