barca Messages 169 Messages nitros01 Feb 20, 2011 #1 check out my garage to see what you like http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=5985
xBrendan Messages 271 Messages ask Feb 20, 2011 #2 barca check out my garage to see what you like http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=5985 Click to expand... what race cars are 0 mile?
barca check out my garage to see what you like http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=5985 Click to expand... what race cars are 0 mile?
barca Messages 169 Messages nitros01 Feb 20, 2011 #3 xBrendan what race cars are 0 mile? Click to expand... hardly any mate sorry
lbsf1 Messages 3,678 Warwick Uni Messages lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1 Messages obsmu (my brothers acount) Feb 20, 2011 #5 I would be interested in trading today for a mclaren f1 race car, however only if its under 100miles. My p4 is about 30miles.
I would be interested in trading today for a mclaren f1 race car, however only if its under 100miles. My p4 is about 30miles.
barca Messages 169 Messages nitros01 Feb 20, 2011 #6 sorry mate most of my cars have miles on them as i dont care about miles
S Silenced Messages 60 Messages JYLEEE Feb 20, 2011 #7 i am interested for YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 can trade now,pm me if interested
D Dodgydave Messages 145 Messages Dodgydave1970 Messages zDPRz Feb 20, 2011 #8 I can send u the p4 mate add me dodgydave1970 I will have a look in your garage
barca Messages 169 Messages nitros01 Feb 20, 2011 #9 Dodgydave I can send u the p4 mate add me dodgydave1970 I will have a look in your garage Click to expand... sure mate let me know if you actually like a car fist before i add u
Dodgydave I can send u the p4 mate add me dodgydave1970 I will have a look in your garage Click to expand... sure mate let me know if you actually like a car fist before i add u
Hunting Messages 321 Messages Hunt-Daf Feb 20, 2011 #10 Still looking for the Ferrari? I've got one with 0 miles on it. Can trade it now for a X1 in colour or Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Still looking for the Ferrari? I've got one with 0 miles on it. Can trade it now for a X1 in colour or Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04