Looking for Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GhilliePepper
  • 7 comments
  • 384 views

GhilliePepper

(Banned)
Messages
60
Messages
GhilliePepper
I can trade today and i can trade u almost any car. Here are a few cool ones.


Cadillac Cien Concept
Toyota GT-ONE Le Mans Car
Peugoet 908 Team Oreca Matmut Le Mans car
Bentley Speed 8 Le Mans Car
Mazda Furai Concept
Ferrari Enzo
Lamborghini LP670-4 SV
SLR Mclaren '10
Sauber C9 Mercedes Le Mans Car
Toyota Minolta Le Mans Car
Blue FGT
Red Bull X2010

THATS JUST A FEW: I HAVE MORE JUST ASK ;)


PSN: GhilliePepper
 
I'm interested in the Peugeot 908 but I can trade the 4th of February
 
I'm interested in the yellow R8 Le mans winner in 2001 too
 
Will trade my Panoz GTR for your Bentley Speed 8
 
Will trade my Panoz GTR for your Bentley Speed 8

Kabiki if you can trade now we have a deal! I will add you and I will send my car first to prove im legitimate.
 
im online now by the way kabikbiki
 
hehe oke, ill log in PSN Kabiki I'll send first ok?
 
PSN:Kabikibiki sorryy :P
 
Back