Looking for people who enjoy driving Nordschleife with realistic tunes and settings

• Thread starter Snej97
  • 8 comments
Germany
Germany
I was wondering if there are like minded people.
Never really enjoyed driving cars fully upgraded, slap racing tires and then call it a day.

Im looking for people who enjoy mildly tuned cars and enjoy driving on sport tires.
it doesn't need to be Nordschleife always, im also fine with other tracks.. it is just my favourite.

Im not a perfect driver but i would say i can keep the car on the track :lol:

I would love to host a Nurburgring TF day if it wasn't for the fact we still can't kick people from lobbies. Only takes 1 person with a detuned Tomahawk to ruin everyones day.

I would love to host a Nurburgring TF day if it wasn't for the fact we still can't kick people from lobbies. Only takes 1 person with a detuned Tomahawk to ruin everyones day.
For the Tomahawk issue: set max bhp and/or pp limit/min weight

For the kick: YES WE CAN!

🥳

Last edited:
Yea we can definitely kick people out now lol.
If I’m free I’m down man let me know!

Last edited:
The problem with 550pp/600pp rooms is that it's very common to find cars rated as such but actually performing at 50pp more... the lower pp rooms are much more susceptible to the broken PP system than the higher pp rooms (700pp or more) because of the reduce "native" performance of the cars to allow the pp exploit to work. :(

I was wondering if there are like minded people.
Never really enjoyed driving cars fully upgraded, slap racing tires and then call it a day.

Im looking for people who enjoy mildly tuned cars and enjoy driving on sport tires.
it doesn't need to be Nordschleife always, im also fine with other tracks.. it is just my favourite.

Im not a perfect driver but i would say i can keep the car on the track :lol:
Great idea im in

Back