Looking for PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 & Honda Raybig NSX '06

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 14 comments
  • 690 views
Messages
1,856
Canada
Montreal
Messages
oOJ-KiLLA240o
Like the title says, I got quite a few rare JGTC cars and other stuff:dopey:.
Make me an offer. Got about 250 cars, and over 700 paint chips including gold chrome and colour shifts... and matte :)
 
Last edited:
I've got both. Can trade at reset. What rare jgtc cars do you have?
 
Hey you know you can buy these in the dealership?
 
I've got both. Can trade at reset. What rare jgtc cars do you have?

PENZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
auCERUMO Supra '01
Castrol MGEN NSX '00
CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA '01
WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
PENZOIL Nismo GT-R '99
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '01
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
 
The xanavi hirato for the lexis danso?
 
I mean for my lexis petronas sc car you asked for. If interested send me a friends request to xSTRATHYx
 
deal, I'm sending FR...
 
I can still make one trade before reset people :)
 
Come on guys 35 mins left :nervous:
 
Last edited:
looks like it's too late :( o well
 
Never mind :(
 
Last edited:
oh I thought it was at seven lol :dunce: Is the subaru a premium or standard?
 
I made a mistake sorry. Must go on daylight savings time.
 
oh alright then lol
 
Back