Looking for PREMIUM Nissan GT-R JGTC cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 17 comments
  • 1,225 views
Messages
1,856
Canada
Montreal
Messages
oOJ-KiLLA240o
Like the title says, make me an offer. Before any one asks, I don't have any GT academy cars:)
 
have em all.. wotcha got for me?
 
do you have the xanavi hiroto gtr?
 
why yes, yes i do :)
 
what would you like for it
 
ummm do u have the Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08?
 
I would like it new please, thanks
 
thanks for the quick trade and the free gold, im rich bitch!
 
lol no prob bro, don't forget to put a + for me on the trading reputation thread ;)
 
Audi R10 for a Yellowhat R35 GTR?
 
Last edited:
I have them all, which 1 you still missing?

this is the car I want.
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
RAYBRIG NSX '00
ARTA NSX '00
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01
 
I also have all the new ones (Impul, Motul, Xanavi, Yellowhat, Clarion) in case you wanna trade.
 
Still looking for them except for the Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
 
J-KiLLA, do you have any Level 21 or 24 tickets?
 
Back