Looking for race buddies in China.

  • Thread starter Thread starter W3H5
  • 6 comments
  • 568 views

W3H5

New Member
Premium
Messages
30,458
Thailand
Thailand
I live in china and it's difficult to find anyone to race with who can A) communicate well enough to arrange race settings and B) race to my standard. (In the country)

If you can fill these requirements please leave a reply and we can try to sort something out.
 
I can't read a lot of Chinese personally but Google translate should do the job (In Chinglish). Thanks for the link.
I really just need to find somebody who can agree to race rules and regs with me.
 
I can't read a lot of Chinese personally but Google translate should do the job (In Chinglish). Thanks for the link.
I really just need to find somebody who can agree to race rules and regs with me.

They are mostly serious sim players, I've done WTCC league's with them with point systems and ballast weight. They play GT5 just for fun, not sure how serious they will get with a console game. If you really want to play serious stuff, do pc sims. I communicate with them in English no problem.
 
I think you're probably looking for racers from the same time zone...which I am not. But if you want to add somebody chinese, add me. Nice to see somebody who is not from America/Europe.
 
Im living in china, speak english :) hardly any chinese. mrfusion99 add me and im sure we can get a race
 
Thanks for the replies, I'll add you guys as soon as i get the chance.
 
Back