looking for racing buddies

• Thread starter APTmax
  • 21 comments
United States
United States
rio1996
hey guys (and gals) im a fairly terrible driver and im looking for some other novice drivers to race with sometime, i can hold my own online but winning is very rare and im looking for some people on the same level as me so i can get some good close races going.

If you are looking for noobies then count me in.
alright cool, add me on psn, im actually on fifa with some bros right now but i will be on later today (and pretty much everyday) and we can get something going

alright cool, add me on psn, im actually on fifa with some bros right now but i will be on later today (and pretty much everyday) and we can get something going

I am at school and will be pretty busy in the next week. You can expect to see me more often in the winter break.

Yup, I'm pretty slow, I never win

I'm up to joining you for casual racing once in a while
alright add me and put like "casual racing" in the comment so i know who you are, ive you ever wanna race just message me.

im up for it, im a good racer and partake in a few of the community races,but i have only ever won once, so i think you could count e as a novice :)

im up for it, im a good racer and partake in a few of the community races,but i have only ever won once, so i think you could count e as a novice :)
alright add me on psn and message me whenever you want a race haha

Hi Guys and Gals I will also race with you. What Tracks do you like to race on ? my PS3 name is coachrobwille feel free to add me. Also I have a website at www.crsimracing.com where you can see my rig and setup.

Thanks
Rob

We race about every night from an old group previously called LZ Racing (as in Lazy-Boy)
feel normally on after 8pm CST. Feel free to add my PSN Delta795 as we normally have a good group on.

All we ask is be casual, clean and have fun!

Hi all,

Looks like there is already enough people to start like a noob/captain slow community! Of course it's up to OP if we want to form something, but just an idea

Feel free to add PSN: McKinneyJD for casual racing on CST. Please put GT6 in the subject so that I look at it! I often host a casual 400pp open room. Cheers!

Feel free to add me as well (PSN same as user name)! I'm always up for some racing. Perhaps we should see if we can get a lobby going sometime this week?

Back