Looking for rally cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carpie
  • 19 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
20
Messages
greggles75
I have available the
Renault Latecia Sport Trophy Race Car '00
also a level 17 ticket
also Lotus Carlton

Looking for Rally cars, I can trade straight away

cheers
 
I can trade you a Lancia HF Integrale Rally Car for your level 17 ticket.
 
Sorry got it but thank you
 
Theres loads of rallly cars in the OCD you can get ... i have a few, Impreza rally car '03, C4 WRXRally car, Corrola, etc i even have a rally ticket, rally base ticket and historic rally ticket... interested?
 
We can sort something out mate, what do you want in return? Level 17 ticket for rally ticket?
 
Iv got all 3 rally tickets if your interested mate?
 
Delta S4 for the level 17 or lotus
 
Pugeot 206 WRC for the level 17 ticket.
 
Ive already got the ticket .... any decent cars?
 
how about one of the Peugeot rally cars for a Toyota Starlet Glanza?
 
Rdp616 can you trade now? 206 for ticket?
 
Ihealy skyline pace car or zonda c12s or denso sard supra gt or option stream z?
 
What color is the Renault Latecia Sport Trophy Race Car '00?
 
Just aquired a Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85 from the UD, available to trade from Monday onwards, here is my garage, I will have anything reasonable thats not there...

http://www.mygranturismo.net/9403
 
Will go lotus Carlton or any of above? Monday ok for me
 
Lotus Carlton is good with me mate, my PSN is warner79 cars sent to that and I will send cars from my other account PSN name is swirdles

Will pencil you in for Monday
 
Sorted then. Send me the requests greggles75 cheers
 
Back