Looking for S.Vettel X1, Saleen S7, Zonda LM RC

  • Thread starter Thread starter syknxv3
  • 7 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
18
Messages
syknxv3
As title states,

Slot 1:
http://mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=6332

Anything 1 for 1, most of them are modded, and have miles on them.

Slot 2:
Bentley Speed 8, Sauber C9, Corvette C2 Race Car, Impreza Rally Car 99, Purple Formula GT
 
Last edited:
I have a vettel and zonda LM. Let me look at your list

I would like Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 and Red Bull X2010 Prototype

the earliest I can trade is about 30 hours
 
Have the Saleen S7. It is fully modded (81X bhp & 1125Kg)
Want your 2J. I am able to trade right now.
 
Also if you don't want the modded one I can get you an S7 fresh from the UCD.
 
Have the Saleen S7. It is fully modded (81X bhp & 1125Kg)
Want your 2J. I am able to trade right now.

modded s7 is fine, i can trade right now
 
Hi i have the zonda LM i am looking for ferrari F1 2007

mathias_p
 
Back