looking for silver chrome chips

  • Thread starter Thread starter dandroid13
  • 13 comments
  • 605 views
Messages
938
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Messages
thiagocrv013
Messages
thiagocrv013
offering:

Audi Pikes Peak quattro
Buick Special
Shelby Cobra 427

all are 0 miles, can trade now
 
Last edited:
Would love to send you 5 but I have all those, anything else?
 
ill give you 5 chrome chips for your NSX-R Concept '01
 
I checked your garage and i'll give 5 chromes for the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8.
 
2 Chrome chips available, any matte paints?
 
I wanna get rid of those first
 
bump
still need three to complete
 
I would do this today also "5 chrome chips for your NSX-R Concept '01"
 
I would do this today also "5 chrome chips for your NSX-R Concept '01"

it's already done :lol:
 
Can send 5 after work for the pikes car
 
Can send 5 after reset tonight for Speed 8
 
Can send 5 after work for the pikes car

I can send after reset
but, you have RSC Rally Raid car?
 
Back