Looking for some cars, look if you want something!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GardenAll
  • 28 comments
  • 1,604 views
Messages
232
Messages
Luiz_Stocco
I have:
X2010 Vettel (2 cars)
Cobra 427 '66 (red/black) (fully tunned)
2010 Joey Logano #20 CAMRY
Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74 (0 miles)
Integra Type R Touring Car (used)
Alpinne A110 1600s '73 (0 miles)
IMPREZA Rally Car '03 (used AND 0 miles)
Mines BNR34 SKyline GT-R V-Spec N1 base '00 (used)
Toyota au CERUMO supra '01 (used) - reserved for killerac123 for Escudo Pikes Peak
Falken GT-R Race Car '04 (0 miles)
Tank Car '03 (used)
Opera Performance S2000 '04 (0 miles)
Astron Martin V8 Vantage '99 (0 miles)
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 (0 miles)
Spoon FIT Race Car '03 (used)
Toyota Altezza Touring Car (used)
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (pace) 01 (used)
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 (used) - reserved for Duffers999 for Citroen GT by Citroen Race Car
DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00 (used) - reserved for mad_hitman for Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car 89
TOM'S Supra '00
Bugati Veyron (white coffe/black)

and SOME silver chrome


Looking for:
Ferrari F10
Mazda 787B Race Car 91
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car [P]
Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car [P]
Ferrari SP1 '08 [P]
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
McLaren F1 '94 [P]
McLaren MP4-12C '10 [P]
Pagani Zonda C12 '00
Pagani Zonda C12S '00
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car



Thanks guys!
 
Last edited:
i have Citreon GT by Citreon Race Car if you happen to have a opera performance s2000...lookin for this car
 
If GardenAll doesn't have the s2000 I do and can trade now but let me know asap as I was going to sleep!
 
i have Citreon GT by Citreon Race Car if you happen to have a opera performance s2000...lookin for this car

I have the Opera Performance S2000 '04, is that one?
 
Level 24 ticket will get you either an FGT, F2007 or F10. If you do the backup trick you can get all 3!
 
Level 24 ticket will get you either an FGT, F2007 or F10. If you do the backup trick you can get all 3!

Humm, i dont know this... what car you want?
 
Humm, i dont know this... what car you want?

I don't want anything, I was just informing you that the Level 24 ticket is good since you want F1 cars.
 
I have a LV 24 ticket but I do not see anything on the list I need, take a look at my profile page for cars I am looking for. Maybe you have one of those?
 
I have a LV 24 ticket but I do not see anything on the list I need, take a look at my profile page for cars I am looking for. Maybe you have one of those?

I saw your profile, but dont have any car of the list =/
 
I've got a 0 miles Mazda 787B '91 if you are interested.
 
I've got a 0 miles Mazda 787B '91 if you are interested.

What do you need from de cars I have? Totally interessed XD
 
I have a GT by Citroen Race Car with 0.0 miles if the '85 Peugeot 205 is the one that doesn't have the wings.
 
Dont you have any other LMP cars?

Sorry, I dont have... I'm not a collector or duper, its because my list is this poor... i'm only looking for good cars...
 
I have a GT by Citroen Race Car with 0.0 miles if the '85 Peugeot 205 is the one that doesn't have the wings.

Yes, this version dont have wings, have no permanent modifications.

Add me on PSN, please: Luiz_Stocco
 
Post updated, now I have 2 x2010 (vettel) to offer...

Really looking for Ferrari F1 cars ^^
 
I can give you the Citroen on Monday.
 
I'll trade my f10 for a x2010 . I don't know what your other cars look like but 1 day u can show me . I can trade 2day . I also have FGT
 
F2007 or F2010 or Mazda 787b for 5 chrome?
 
Wishlist updated... if possible, I want trade in Chrome Paint
 
EDIT:: add me bak on ps3 spikeyhairdude
 
Last edited:
I have a BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 will you trade for a X2010???
I can only trade on thursday, if you want say something
 
Can i swap my black veyron for your coloured one???
More importantly, can i swap my slightly modded Diablo for the Aston???
 
Back