Looking for some cars (Thank You All)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SnyDX
  • 14 comments
  • 890 views
Messages
205
Portugal
PORTUGAL
Messages
SnyDX
Hey there,

I'm looking for some cars to trade for any car from my garage:
- NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (18/02/2012 - juelz2009 | PSN: BigBadWolf_786 | Status: DONE)
- Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 (21/02/2012 - werty_56-1| PSN: werty_56-1 | Status: DONE)
- IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 (24/02/2012 - Malydiabel | PSN: Malydiabel | Status: DONE)
- M3 CSL '03 (17/02/2012 - DeadEnd | PSN: Dead--End | Status: DONE)

I can send the car first and I'll send it from 8 to 9.30am GMT.

Just choose the car you want from my garage HERE and send me a PM. We'll arrange the trade that way.

Thank you in advance.
 
Last edited:
I have the IS 2000
 
Would any mileage matter?

Edit:

Got the M3 CSL '03
 
Last edited:
dont think nsx proto tradable bud, best check sticlies for that. have couple others but not trade till sat sun !!!
 
dont think nsx proto tradable bud, best check sticlies for that. have couple others but not trade till sat sun !!!

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car is tradeable.....Maybe you should check stickies 👍
 
JK83
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car is tradeable.....Maybe you should check stickies 👍

It's tradeable.
 
Oh is it? I want one too!!
 
wasnt sure if was as got in garage anyway and not tried send !!!!!
 
For a British national your grammar is utterly appalling.
 
Thank you to those who already replied.
 
Thank you to werty_56-1 for the Castrol Tom's Supra '00
 
Last edited:
Thank you Malydiabel for the IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04.
 
Hey

I've got an AC Cobra you can just have.
Actually 2 lol white of yellow, they both have miles but no switches
Just send me a FR.

psn rippley5150

Cheers
 
Back