Looking for some friends.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftK7
  • 8 comments
  • 809 views
Messages
49
United States
California
Messages
DriftK7
Hey guys, I started playing yesterday and I am currently level 10 A-Spec, Level 1 B-Spec. I have 13 cars(i think). I still need to learn drifting, decent driver(IMO). So yeah, add me please, I would like to play with people since I only have 1 friend that plays GT5. Anyways my PSN is DriftK7 (same as username)
 
I can't believe how heartless this community can be sometimes.

I'm not a good Drifter but I will add you anyway, and so does my sister (she is the better Drifter btw lol).
I PM you our PSN of me and my sister so you know who is who.
 
DriftK7
Hey guys, I started playing yesterday and I am currently level 10 A-Spec, Level 1 B-Spec. I have 13 cars(i think). I still need to learn drifting, decent driver(IMO). So yeah, add me please, I would like to play with people since I only have 1 friend that plays GT5. Anyways my PSN is DriftK7 (same as username)

If you want to join a racing team, just PM me.
 
Hey I'm down for some racing Benzkid89
 
M8h3r, I sometimes play.
 
My psn is nawfal901, I'd be down to race whenever.
 
sent you a request DriftK7. Will be up for some online if we can make the time difference work.
 
Hey guys, I started playing yesterday and I am currently level 10 A-Spec, Level 1 B-Spec. I have 13 cars(i think). I still need to learn drifting, decent driver(IMO). So yeah, add me please, I would like to play with people since I only have 1 friend that plays GT5. Anyways my PSN is DriftK7 (same as username)

ill add you, my ID is FreshYDesIPrincE. yuor doing better then i did at level 10, i only had 5 cars :ouch:
 
anyone else who likes drifting and doing tandems add me, im not looking to join a team though
 
Back