Looking for some GT5 buddies!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 8 comments
  • 549 views
Messages
4,544
United States
Los Angeles
Messages
RacingHeartRuby
Messages
RubyWooby
Hey there! I'm looking for some people who are willing to interact on Gran Turismo 5, race my B-Spec drivers, trade and gift, race, whatever! I'm looking for active players, so hit me up! My PSN is Wium43. This can also serve to others viewing. ^^
 
right here ill add you im on almost everyday and do everything you posted up there plus some
 
right here ill add you im on almost everyday and do everything you posted up there plus some

Great! I'll add you right away if you don't mind. ^^
 
Im in, I do B-spec racing. Everyday from 10 at night till 4in the afternoon, so pretty much all day unless im playing online. If you need help leveling your bob's just add me and send me a message saying "bspec gtp"
 
Feel free to add me on my PSN but beware; I'm not really a B-spec guy :D .
 
Add me !! Same psn as my id.
Btw there are a bunch of "add me threads" you should check them out. I've made some great buddies on them.

Good luck
 
Add me, PSN: rambo793 .
Not much of a Bspec guy either, but I'm online nearly everyday.
 
it's always nice to rice with b spec but I'm not a b-spec guy but I can always try
 
Back