Looking for somebody to create a Logo.

Italy
Treviglio
PAPPACLART
PAPPALCART
Hey guys

I am pretty good at most things I apply myself too but I really suck totally using Adobe illustrator.

What I need if possible is somebody to create a Logo for me.

I want something that is Material Design, so flat in fitting with all the latest design languages and maybe using slightly muted water colours.

Current logos are below.

I want to move away form the "GT" part of the logo, that solely represents Gran Turismo but I still want to retain the colour scheme of Red & Blue but junking the silver for white instead. not fussed in which order the colours are represented.

Would need two versions, full and a smaller one that says GTA. Happy to Paypal a small donation to the one I end up using if any.

Mods if this is not allowed, apologies in advance, please feel free to close etc :-)

GTArena555-1.png

GTA-e1460274794173.png

Great effort buddy thanks very much :-)

In the larger logo the "rena" part would have to be smaller than the GTA part so more like GTARENA.

Have you a transparent. I would like to see it against a black background.

A few random ideas. Did this in Photoshop but if you like any of them I'll do them properly as vectors in Illustrator. I just find it easier to brainstorm in PS.

p07k1LZ.png

Cool.

Liking number 2 and nuber 4 though would like to see other font options. (If not too much to ask?)

Thanks

Back