Looking for someone to race in South America

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eager Snake
  • 0 comments
  • 330 views
Messages
618
Hi there GTPlanet users! How are you?
I'm Eager Snake and I have a simple question:

I've been looking for a long time for some clean players who wants to play friendly and, to be honest, I still have not found anyone.

Sometimes I find very interesting rooms, but ultimately I can not coordinate back to play again because the time difference between our countries.

I play a lot with my wife's father, always online and both use the same PSN account.

I love running on the Nurb at the evening... or Suzuka, or Daytona with NASCAR, or any tracks as long as you decide to race clean.

If anyone is interested I would really love if you get in touch with me 👍

A big hug.

EagerSnake.
 
Back